A mint chocolate lip balm DIY? Just like you, we hadn’t heard about this Autumn favourite until we personally tried and tested it.
Now I love doing DIY’s and the ingredients weren’t hard to source either. And the fact that they’re perfect to use in the drier season like Autumn, a mint chocolate lip balm just makes me feel fuzzy and warm as the days ahead get colder.
The mint chocolate lip balm will not only keep your lips soft and luscious, but the ingredients that are being used, are known to provide nourishment as well. So apart from your skin, it’s wise to also take of your dry and chapped lips.
And once you’re lips are taken care off, check out these Autumn/Winter Nude shade lipsticks from your local online brands here
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- 2 teaspoons white beeswax pellets (Daraz: Beeswax Pellets)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sweet almond oil
- A few drops of peppermint oil
- Small containers (check Miniso)
WHAT TO DO
- Now start by melting the white beeswax pellets, using a double boiler, you can either do it in the microwave or the stove
- Stir in your cocoa powder until it has blended smoothly with the beeswax
- Add the sweet almond oil and peppermint oil while you stir to combine the ingredients
- Now turn off the heat and let it cool. Once it cools down, pour it into small containers to store.
You can use this deliciously smelling lip balm whenever your lips are in need of some serious hydration.
Just don’t think of eating it though!
Leave a Reply