WHAT I LOVE:
– The Collaboration: High Street meets Designer. Love the Idea.
– The Solid Colours: Easy to Accessories, Mix n Match
– The Simplicity: Straight Simple Shirts with Nicely Tailored Necklines
WHAT I DON’T:
– Denim at Work: Since when did a Denim Shirt become acceptable work wear?
– Jagged Edges: Flare and Jagged Edges just don’t add up to Smart and Clean
– The Prices PKR 5000 for a simple yellow Kurta – umm ok.
The Entire Adnan Pardesi for Working Woman Catelogue is available here: CATALOGUE
I’ll give the collaboration A for effort. Even though the desk to dinner looks are a bit of a joke…