In his own words, he’s a ‘rockstar’, he’s a ‘superstar’, and we completely agree. One of the most loved celebrities of Pakistan Ali Zafar is intriguing and inspiring, but there is a lot more to this guy than meets the eye. SiddySays got the scoop and found out the 10 things about AZ that no one knows…
1. My first earning was from a Ninja Turtle poster I made in grade 6 and sold it for Rs. 20
2. I have a special dislike for hypocrites, I just cannot stand double standards. It’s by far the worst trait in people.
3. Out of my daily routine, my favorite thing to do is brushing my teeth.
4. I absolutely love to think and put my thoughts in words. Oh and gardening, that is also one of my great loves.
5. When I meet someone new, the first thing I notice about them is their vibe.
6. My first crush was at my school Beaconhouse at the age of 13. Sigh.
7. The first ad of my career was Tallo Ghee at 18 years of age and I was over the moon and felt I had arrived (laughs)
8. I like walking alone on the streets, unnoticed.
9. My most favorite city in the world is New York.
10. When I am down I like to analyze my chain of thought, find out what is bothering me and then shift my thoughts to something constructive or positive