Gohar Rasheed, a powerhouse of talent, whether it’s his character of ‘Kaali Andhi’ on the big screen in ‘Mein houn Shahid Afridi’ or his role of ‘Shaukat’ in Digest Writer for the small screen, only one word describes this man, versatile. He will make you laugh, he will make you cry, he will knock your socks off with romance. He has proved himself in amazing theatrical performances, films and television but there are things no one knows about this cutey, no one except SiddySays!
We share with you the 10 things you didn’t know about Gohar straight from him…
- My first ever theatre performance in college in Lahore. It was an English play that a total of 10 people came to see!
- I am extremely shy when talking to girls I don’t know why!!
- I can’t watch horror movies because they give me sleepless nights.
- I love to dance, in fact I dance so well that I get marriage proposals after every Mehndi!
- I believe in strong, independent women. I like women who are career oriented.
- I really love kids and have unending patience for them!!
- If I could have one wish it would be for my mother to have everything her heart desires…
- I wore black shoe polish on my face to play a colored person for a project.
- I hate show offs. In fact it’s probably safe to say that the biggest turn off for me is a show off.
- When I am down I talk to my mom!