Team SiddySays loves great food and we are all for trying out new things. So you can imagine our excitement when we were invited to come celebrate the second anniversary of The Lahore Social. The restaurant has redone their interiors and added some exciting new items to the menu while keeping some old classics in the mix as part of the anniversary celebrations.
The Lahore Social offers a wide-range of menu items ranging from pizzas, pastas, burgers, steaks, seafood, desserts and so much more.
Here is a guide to visiting the place.
Visit The Lahore Social If You
- Love options. If you like a diverse menu, The Lahore Social is your go-to place
- If you love desserts. The Nemesis Cake, Bread & Butter Pudding and the Panna Cotta are absolutely delicious!
- Are in the mood for a casual lunch or work date. It is quiet & private enough to allow you conduct your business with ease.
- Are in the market for throwing a big get-together or a party. Their interiors are relaxed an easy to navigate. (Psst; they also give good corporate deals, so do ask the management)
Don’t Visit The Lahore Social If You
- Are eating on a budget. It wont come cheap.
- Are a serious lover (ergo critic) of Seafood. While they have a decent seafood menu, it will potentially not satiate the palate of seafood fanatic.
- Are in the mood for a random visit. The Lahore Social is only open from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM and from 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM so plan accordingly.
- Enjoy an upbeat ambiance. The restaurant has a fairly relaxed vibe and you wont hear music on full blast.
Here is all that we ordered:
- Chicken Cheese Croquettes
- Caramelised Pear & Rocket Salad
- Seafood Bisque
- Sweet & Sour Chilli Prawns
- Slow Roasted Chicken
- Jalapeno & Wild Mushroom Chicken
- Margherita Pizza
- Bread & Butter Pudding
- Nemesis Cake
- Panna Cotta