Fashion shows have revolutionized with the digital industry amidst the pandemic and have taken a 360 degree turn in the way we have been consuming fashion. And since virtual fashion weeks are becoming the new norm, one of Pakistan’s leading kidswear brand, Hopscotch also joined the bandwagon and showcased Pakistan’s first virtual kids fashion extravaganza with their Winter Collection 2020 on multiple digital platforms over the weekend.
Hopscotch has been setting trends and turning heads as a kidswear brand and keeps on stirring the market with every campaign it launches. With the idea of making the best outfits using top quality cotton from Pakistan, the brand has now set a huge digital trend that was hard to miss out with their first virtual fashion show for kids. The fashion show was not just about the ramp walk or the clothes; it focused on employing creativity to style pieces in different ways by adding colors and accessories to them. Moreover, it also promoted the idea of subsistence clothing through a segment called ONE PIECE DIFFERENT STYLES.
The Hopscotch Winter Collection 2020 showcase is going to be street savvy and trendy, giving major fashion inspo for kids styling to create high-end and smart looks with textured woolen, plaids, velvets, denims and much more.
This fashion showcase also is an online guide for kids styling and gave a demo of how fashion can be fun for adults and kids alike.
5 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT HOPSCOTCH WINTER FASHION SHOWCASE
- The virtual fashion showcase played around with denims and blues to plaids, sweaters, jackets, coats, skirts and dresses to show that kids fashion can be in accord to the latest fads and trends, and be super fun at the same time.
- Accessories are like amo to give any look a face lift, therefore the fashion showcase also toyed with funky accessories such as bows, ties, hairbands, clips, neon ribbons and colorful belts to add pizzazz to each child’s look.
- The fashion showcase was a virtual guide to “How To Layer” this season from their collection of jackets and coats.
- Hopscotch Winter Collection 2020 displayed how you can make full use of your child’s wardrobe with one-piece styling. It’s like pairing the old with the new while you look updated.
- There was a perfect mishmash of bright and muted tones to subtle and bling to the types of fabrics used keeping every child’s comfort in mind.