1. KETO SUGAR-FREE CHEESECAKE
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 16 oz. sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. stevia
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Sliced strawberries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 300°. Make the crust: Grease an 8″ or 9″ springform pan, and cover the bottom and edges with foil. In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, coconut, and butter. Press the crust into the bottom and a little up the sides of the prepared pan. Place the pan in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Make the filling: In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sour cream together, then beat in the stevia and vanilla. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Spread the filling evenly over the crust.
- Place cheesecake in a deep roasting pan and set on middle rack of oven. Carefully pour enough boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes, until it only slightly jiggles in the center. Turn oven off, but leave the cake in the oven with the door slightly ajar to cool slowly for an hour.
- Remove pan from water bath and take off foil, then let chill in the fridge for at least five hours or overnight. Slice and garnish with strawberries.
2. KETO ICE CREAM
- 2 (15-oz.) cans coconut milk
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. swerve confectioner’s sweetener
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- Chill coconut milk in the fridge at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Make whipped coconut: Spoon coconut cream into a large bowl, leaving liquid in can, and use a hand mixer to beat coconut cream until very creamy. Set aside.
- Make whipped cream: In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer (or in a bowl of a stand mixer), beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sweetener and vanilla.
- Fold whipped coconut into whipped cream, then transfer mixture into a loaf pan.
- Freeze until solid, about 5 hours.
3. KETO MUG CAKE
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. keto friendly chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- 1 tsp. swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1/4 c. whipped cream, for serving
- Place butter in a microwave-safe mug and heat until melted, 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients except whipped cream and stir until fully combined.
- Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until cake is set but still fudgy.
- Top with whipped cream before serving.
Leave a Reply