As winter approaches, its very important to make sure that apart from our dressing tables and wardrobes our kitchens are also ready to welcome the cold. These two juices are picked by us as a part of an internal cleansing regime. If made a part of your daily food chart they are sure to do wonders for your health, get a few toxins out and leave you feeling healthy and fresh. Try these iron rich, great tasting cleansing juices morning and evening and be on the road of well being.
THE GREEN MORNING:
- 1 glass full of fresh apple juice (try the granny smiths, our favorite and lower sugar content than red apples)
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach leafs
- Half lemon (remove peel or it will taste bitter)
- 1/2 inch ginger (leave the skin on)
Put everything in a blender and whisk yourself the perfect morning kick starter.
THE RED EVENING:
- 1 glass full of apple juice (Yes, again! Why do you think it’s a winter detox :))
- 1/2 of a large cucumber (can be replaced with zucchini)
- Half a medium beetroot (this will make everything inside and outside red, so do not worry about a certain red color later)
- Half a piece of ginger