The holy month of Ramzan is a treasured month and is all about coming together to pray and commemorate the first revelation of the Holy Quran. It is also about seeking the Almight’s forgiveness and His mercy by abstaining from sin, and bringing goodness unto others by spreading peace, love and togetherness.
Like every year, restaurants all across Pakistan come out with some great Ramzan deals – the list is endless. And this time around, we dropped by to Mocca to try their Sahur and Iftaar deal. We may be spending the first Ashra at home, but we’re going to prepare you for Sahur and Iftaar in the coming weeks and where you should be going with your family and friends.
Mocca’s menu is a regular Ala Carte menu with breakfast, entrees and a variety of drinks, BUT the only difference is that they also have Sahur and Iftaar deals/platters for everyone’s liking. So you can have your choice of food, either a Paleo Brunch for Sahur or a Iftaar & Dinner Deal for Iftaar.
GO TO MOCCA IF YOU:
- Are a fan of Mocca and their coffee
- Are looking for options other than the deals that are being offered
- Are looking for a contemporary and clean set up with minimum décor
- Are looking for motivation to cut back on all those carbs (try their Paleo and Detox Brunch)
DO NOT GO TO MOCCA IF YOU:
- Love desi food
- Are on a budget
- Like bigger portions and quality of food
- Coffee Flavoured Lassi
- Breakfast Detox Dairy Smoothie
- Nutella French Toast
- Breakfast Skillet
- Oven-Baked Chicken (Low Fat)
- Grilled Panini Sandwiche (Beef, Onion & Green Chilli)
Leave a Reply