The Pakistani Television industry has brought us some fine talent on screen and surprises us with faces that come and play their part like they were born with it.. The sheer amount of ability to capture their audience is mind blowing, which is why the cast of Ranjha Ranjha Kardi and the drama serial itself is on our radar.
Starring Iqra Aziz, Imran Ashraf and Syed Jibran, Zaib Rehman and Noor Hassan, we’re going to salute Iqra and Imran’s character for showing how exceptional they are as actors. Iqra has embodied Noori’s character with such spark that you almost feel that Noori’s real – her belligerence, naivete, the wonder with which she looks at life, her thirst to make a place for herself and lust for knowledge and respect is met with passion that Iqra brings into her character. And has emoted her feelings from anger to frustration and fear has our head spinning.
On the other hand we have Imran Ashraf’s character called Bhola who has the height of a grown man but the heart of a child who is struggling between madness and realia and yet fully aware of what’s going on around him. Therefore poses challenges for his family by running away, particularly for his mother, played by Asma Abbas. The way Noori and Bhola collide and end up at Amma Janate’s house shows that these characters will be entwined in the upcoming episodes and that is something that I am very anxiously looking forward to. Syed Jibran may have been a regular and we might see Noori and Sahir as potential love interest, but we’re still not sure of Sahir’s intentions for Noori. He almost seems like battling with his emotions. And then we have Noor Hassan, Noori’s uncle who’s lusting after her and seems like he is willing to do anything to marry her. He fits the role like a glove!
WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RANJHA RANJHA KARDI
But, this isn’t an episodic review, so why should you watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi? Even though we’re into 3 episodes now and we’re going to link them here for you, here are 5 valid reasons why you should quickly catch up on this show right now.
- Watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi for Iqra Aziz and Imran Ashraf because you will see them in avatar’s like never before, she’s fiesty and he’s real
- Watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi for Noori because she is a very strong character despite many flaws and a low background, she is a good human being
- Watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi because it shows elements and situations that are breeding in our society
- Watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi because you will want to know who Noori ends up with. Shauka, the lustful uncle or Sahir
- Watch Ranjha Ranjha Kardi because it is going to SURPRISE you in a big way and the way the scrip unfolds
Leave a Reply