Interestingly there are a couple of exercises that help to boost hair growth apart from scalp massages, head massages and a proper hair care routine. Also strenuous workouts can aid in stress reduction and anxiety because stress is linked to hair loss. So exercising daily can help prevent hair loss and promote hair growth if you do them the right way.
Did you know that neck exercises are an effective way for healthy hair growth? Well, now you know. Stretching your neck muscles can aid hair growth by releasing the tension and stress in the surrounding muscles. Simply doing side-to-side and front-to-back movements with your head can improve blood circulation which, in turn, boosts hair growth.
What To Do
- Stand straight with your hands relaxed on the sides.
- Now, slowly bend your head forward and bring it back, extending it as much as possible.
- Bend your head sideways, stretching on each side for at least 10 seconds.
The Inversion Method
The inversion method is a popular technique that makes your hair more lustrous by stimulating hair growth with an increase in blood flow. The greater the oxygen received by the cells in the scalp, the greater the chances of you having healthy locks. This inversion method technique is composed of two parts.
First, you need to perform a head massage that helps to stimulate the follicles. Then, hanging upside down to increase the blood flow to the scalp.
What To Do
- Apply hair oil and massage your scalp by combing through the hair thoroughly.
- Use your fingers to massage your scalp in a circular motion for around 5 minutes.
- Lie down on your bed with your head hanging down and your neck supported by the edge of the bed.
- Remain in this position for 4 minutes.
Breathing exercise involves a series of inhalations and exhalations. It helps in promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss, and delays premature graying of hair. This breathing exercise boosts oxygen to rejuvenate damaged hair and promotes new hair growth.
What To Do
- Sit in a comfortable position with your back straight.
- Take a deep breath and pull your stomach in as much as possible at the same time.
- Then, exhale.
- Keep the exhalation brief and the inhalation longer.
- Perform this breathing exercise 20 times.