Weight loss is not an overnight journey, but any little steps you take have a monumental impact. So before going all out on your loss weight loss journey, you can start small with something like this detox tea.
Zeera, Ajwain and Saunf have their Individual benefits, however if these 3 ingredients are combined and sipped like regular tea every single day, you my friend, will push your goal of losing weight and cleanse your body at the same time.
These spices are regularly used in desi cooking, so they belch out all their properties in this detox tea for weight loss, letting us reap their full health benefits.
BENEFITS OF ZEERA (cumin seeds)
- low in calories
- cumin seeds help improve digestion
- has antioxidants, is anti-inﬂammatory, anti-cancer, and immunity-boosting properties
- it not only detoxifies the body but also increases metabolism
BENEFITS OF AJWAIN (carom seeds)
- rich in vitamins and minerals
- carom seeds are highly recommended in Ayurveda to manage weight
- helps to cleanse your digestive system and promotes metabolism, which leads to weight loss
- also keeps your lungs and pharynx clean, making this ingredient especially helpful for asthmatic patients
BENEFITS OF SAUNF (fennel seeds)
- helps lower blood pressure and reduces lung ailments like asthama
- rich in dietary fibres, it slows down the digestion process
- the antioxidants present help break down fats and carbs in the body
- improves skins appearance
HOW TO MAKE THE AJWAIN-ZEERA-SAUNF DETOX TEA
- Soak half tsp ajwain, 1 tsp sauf and 1 tsp jeera in a glass of water for about 2 hours or overnight
- Then boil the water along with the seeds for 5 minutes
- Strain the tea, add few drops of lemon juice and drink
ALTERNATIVE WAY TO MAKE THE TEA
- You can also make a powder of these 3 items and boil it in 1 cup of water
- Strain it and drink it as you like
- Feel free to add variations to the tea according to your taste preference. You can even add other weight-loss friendly foods like mint leaves or ginger. You can also replace lemon juice with honey if you like your tea sweet.
- Infusing these spices in water before making the tea ensures proper absorption of their nutrients. Take a step ahead in your weight loss journey with this weight loss herbal concoction.