Once you create this vegetarian delight, you will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers ever again. That’s right! This is going to be the best veggie burger that you’ve ever had. It’s packed with nutritional value and if you’re trying to approach a more holistic way of eating, then I’ll suggest that you stick to SiddySays because we’re going to make Amo Cooks a regular on our blog and give you everything that’s big in food and wellness!
Now what’s this in the Amo Cooks series? Well, it’s the best veggie burger recipe of 2020.
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (I used fresh)
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 red or yellow bell pepper (diced small)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Process the carrot in a food processor until grated.
- Add oats, beans and pulses in between (a few times)
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well combine, but the consistency has to be slightly coarse
- Chill the mixture, covered and in the for at least 45 minutes
- Make small patties so they are easily handled
- Heat a pan with a little oil drizzled and cook each side of the patty for 3 to 4 min over medium heat
I MADE IT
The best home-made veggie burger!
If there are any recipes that you want us to try or share with the rest of the world, send us your recommendations. Here’s to a mindful stance for the mind, heart, body and soul.