Hello, bored beings! Dreaming about a fancy breakfast date at your favorite restaurant? We feel you! Just to make up for that, we’re going to give you some inspo to get up and make something fun and wholesome for the entire fam jam, easy-to-try baked breakfast recipes.
These recipes are so good, you’ll want to ditch that anda-paratha for opt for some healthier yet tasty options.
Ps. since you’re trying out new recipes, here’s a personally tried Pineapple Upside Down cake recipe.
- You will need 6 eggs, 1/2 tbsp of salt n pepper, 4 tbsp milk or cream.
- Whisk this mixture and add 3 tbsp each of finely chopped carrots, mixed capsicum, and onions.
- Grease a muffin tray and pour in the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
CHICKEN TOMATO & CHEDDAR BREAKFAST BAKE WITH EGGS
- Stir fry 1 cup of chicken mince with 2 medium tomatoes. Season with red chilies and salt. When cooked take off from the stove.
- Now add 3 beaten eggs and bake the mixture topping it with cheddar chunks. (180 degrees 10-15 minutes)
- Take half kg of chicken mine and fry it in a small amount of oil along with 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste. When water dries add salt to taste, red and black pepper 1/2 tablespoon, 3/4 cup of tomato paste, 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms, fry well. Add water as required and cook for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil noodles and whisk 2 eggs separately. Set aside.
- Take 3 medium size potatoes. Boil and mash with 1 tbsp of milk. Season with salt and black pepper. Set Aside.
- For the white sauce, saute 2 tbsp of flour in butter. Gradually add 1.5 cups of warm milk while stirring. Add in 1/2 TSP of salt and black pepper. Also, add 1 tbsp of cheddar cheese. Add oregano and cook till it thickens. Set aside.
- Grease a baking dish. Add a layer of noodles, then add a layer of cooked chicken mince, top with white sauce, add beaten eggs. The next layer will be of mashed potatoes. Now add grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle oregano on top. Bake in a preheated oven. (180 degrees for 20-25 min)
MICROWAVE MUG BREAKFASTS
- In a regular cup add two tablespoons of flour, 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda, 1 egg, 1 tablespoon of milk and oil each, and frozen blueberries or any fruit of choice). Mix and place in microwave for 2 minutes. Top with blueberry jam and maple syrup. Blueberry pancake in a mug is ready.
- Fill a cup with boiled carrots, potatoes, along with capsicum. Stir in an egg. Season with preferred spices. Top with cheese and microwave for 2 minutes. A wholesome breakfast will be there in a blink.
- Take a cup to add in 2 tbsp of oats, some water and a tbsp of milk. Add a dollop of peanut butter and microwave for a couple of minutes. Stir it well. Top with crushed peanuts and jam.
Leave a Reply