THE CAT’S OUT OF THE BAG!
The CoronaVirus has spread like wildfire and with the world on the brink of this pandemic, including Pakistan, we can only take preventive measures to keep ourselves and everyone else safe around us.
However, besides taking the precautionary measures that are simple and easy-to-do, and should be a part of your daily regimen, in order to prevent from falling prey to the CoronaVirus, one needs to have a healthy immune system because the symptoms of the CoronaVirus are similar to that of a regular viral infection.
The WHO has given guidelines on how you can guard yourself from CoronaVirus.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- drink lemon-water on an empty stomach every morning to flush out excess toxins in your body
- garlic is known to be an immune booster, so you can mix half a tea spoon of garlic paste with honey and have it on an empty stomach
- drink plenty of water (goes without saying)
- fish oil capsules also aid in boosting immunity because of the omega-3 fatty acid in it, they suppress inflammation. However be sure to take it in moderation so you don’t upset the natural function of the immune cells
- lack of Vit C means that you are susceptible to diseases so increase your intake by adding supplements and fruits to your diet to counteract colds and other illnesses and that includes Vit A, E and Zinc.
- Sleeping aids in your pumping your immune system so get a good night’s sleep and keep the white cells active in fighting infection