Every seasons has its pro’s and con’s and summer season in particular is no different. Brushing the con’s of summer under the carpet for a while (which we all are well aware of) let’s zoom into the positives. Think of all the other good things that the weather has to offer like funky and vibrant clothes, blooming flowers, summer vacations (the best thing that we look forward to) and how can we forget the freshly produced vegetables and fruits.
Talking of fruits and vegetables,apart from their consumption almost everyone is familiar with the miracle properties that they possess which proves to be beneficial for our well being. So keep reading this space to get your hands on some of the amazing health and skin benefits of our top picked summer fruits.
Our pick of the day is MULBERRY, known as Shahtoot in Urdu, available at all the local fruit shops/ hawker near you. It is available for a limited time period and you don’t want to miss out on this super fruit. Loaded with abundant health benefits, it has also proven to be a quick beauty fix for healthy and radiant skin and hair. So rather than staring at this weird looking fruit, have some and experience the results for yourself.
Rejuvenates your Skin
- Drinking mulberry juice or eating the fruit will give your facial skin a kick start for the day which will brighten your skin.
- Take a cup full of mulberries, 1tbsp of honey (as per your preference) and a glass of water. Blend this togther ,strain it and the miracle potion is ready. You can add strawberries to the juice too if you like.
Diminishes Dark Spots
- Intake of raw mulberries or its extract will start to fade away the dark spots and blemishes from your skin and will become clearer than ever before.
Fights Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Because mulberries are full of antioxidants like other berries, they are very effective as an anti-aging to make your skin tone hydrated and youthful.
- Take 8 mulberries and mash them. Apply this mask on face for 20 mins. Follow this routine daily and it will definitely bring youthful glow to your skin.
- If you have wrinkles, drinking mulberry juice twice a day will help you in its prevention.
Deals with dry and sensitive skin:
- Are you struggling with a facial product to help your dry and sensitive skin? Try using mulberries.
- Steep a handful of mulberry in olive or coconut oil for at least 2 days and then applying onto your skin like a moisturizer.
Prevents Hair Loss
- If suffering from hair loss, mulberry juice is a good way of improving the hair growth by applying its extract on the hair.
Retains Natural Hair Colour
- Want to retain your natural hair color? Here is the answer, whether suffering from premature graying or not drinking mulberry juice is the answer to beautiful hair.
Moisturizes your Hair
- Hair follicles get rejuvenated by applying the extracts of mulberry making your hair looking healthier than before.
- Take 10-15 mulberries and mash them, add 2 heapaed tbsp of yougurt and 1 tsp of lemon juice. Mix them well and apply it all over your scalp and roots. Wash it after 25-30 mins with a shampoo and you will have healthier looking hair than before.
Caution: In case of any severe skin or hair condition, kindly consult your dermatologist to avoid any reaction or allergies.
Leave a Reply