Micro-flirting? So you thought it wasn’t a thing, but guess what? It is!
What Is Micro-Flirting?
Flirting is when you’re attracted to someone and are playful towards them rather than with serious intentions, take micro-flirting as the same but on a subtle level.
You’re flirting with someone without making it too obvious. It’s a way of testing the waters and seeing if the other person is interested. It can be as simple as eye contact, smiling, or complimenting their outfit.
Signs He Is Micro-Flirting With You
Here’s how you can tell if he’s giving you those subtle, sweet and flirtatious hints
- He mentions things he admires about you, things that go way beyond the physical, like how committed you are, your convictions and ambitions and the fact that you have a big heart
- He remembers little details about past conversations you have had and all the times you’ve spent together—subtle but meaningful proof that he cares about you
- He’s legit always happy to see you, whether or not he always says so. His manners and emotions are his tell
- He’s overly cautious not to disrespect women when you’re together and avoids using any derogatory terms
- He brings up the possibility of marrying you one day as if he’s joking, but you sense on some level that he’s not, really
- He regularly suggests doing things that he knows you like to do, like going to your favorite ice cream shop or catch a movie you’ve been dying to see
- He’s not afraid to look ridiculous around you. You have at least one photo or video of him making a silly face or doing a silly dance on your phone
- He comments on your social media posts with inside jokes or references only you could possibly understand
- He tags you in the comments sections of memes that he knows will crack you up
- You’ve caught him staring at you out of the corner of his eye, but not in a creepy that would make you cringe
- He compliments you, not just offhandedly but in a thoughtful manner that demonstrates he’s definitely paying attention
- He tells you how he honestly feels about thing about issues big and small that impact him for whatever reason because he wants you to know that he’s an emotional being and not some male robot
- He encourages you to follow your dreams because he truly believes that you can do anything (and he secretly wants to be there every step of the way as the plot of your life unfolds).
While not necessarily classic signs of flirting, these little gestures are still the real deal. And they might even mean that nervous, slightly standoffish person is actually totally into you.