Falsies are hard to maintain and not practical in everyday life and not everybody can afford eyelash extensions, so how do you get grow your eyelashes or just get crazy thick eyelashes yourself?
There are so many products out there in the market from lash oils to serums, I’m honestly never sure how to choose, so I always end up resorting to DIY at home. Let’s be honest, do-it-yourself-at-home is fuss-free, doesn’t cost you an arm and a leg and you learn a thing or two from the remedies. So, when I decided to look for easy and effective ways to grow thick eyelashes, this is the one fail proof method that has worked for me so far.
And since your face is covered with a mask any way, might as well flutter those lashes and let them do the rest! You can read about face mask acne.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil: a great moisturizer and strengthener for your eyelashes and prevents protein loss
- 1/2 cup Castor Oil: promotes hair growth, moisturizes the eyelashes causing them to appear fuller and more lush
- 1 Vitamin E capsule: regenerates weak lashes, increases blood circulation to hair follicles and stimulates the growth of new lashes
- Spoolie or Cotton pad: to apply the concoction
WHAT TO DO
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- You can transfer the concoction in a reusable bottle. They are readily available at Miniso and Latte Liv
HOW AND WHEN SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Just dip the a dry and clean spoolie in the concoction and apply it on your lashes. Just make sure that it doesn’t go in your eye, which might irritate you later. If you’re not comfortable with a spoolie, you can dip some of it on a cotton pad and rub it on your lashes.
- Apply it every night before going to sleep
It is a slow process, however it is very effective if you continue doing it, you will see thick eyelashes.